Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sophie Monk: 'I'm a Dud in Bed'





Sophie Monk may be one of the world's sexiest celebrities but she says she's a "dud" in bed.Speaking on breakfast radio this morning, Monk said she didn't consider herself to be sexy before revealing what she thought of herself in the bedroom.

"I'm not a very sexy person, I'm very awkward," the former Pop stars babe told the Kyle and Jackie O breakfast show on 2Day Fm. "I'm probably bad in bed actually. I think I am a dud honestly. No one's going to tell you you're bad in bed."

Sophie Monk, recently refused an offer to appear nude in Playboy, is back in Australia to promote a new range of shape wear called Hollywood Fashion Shapes and admits she isn't comfortable with her body.

Later at a press conference Sophie Monk was asked about her ex-fiance US rocker Benji Madden's new love Paris Hilton. When queried about reports that Hilton disliked her the former Pop stars babe said: "I don't know why she hates me, if she does, but I don't hate her."
Sophie Monk a 'dud' in bed? Not sure the male population would care! Sophie Monk

0 comments: